Financial Planning Document ChecklistSubmitted by J.K. Financial, Inc. on May 9th, 2017
Recently someone in the office asked if we had a list of needed or handy documents for Financial Planning. Ahhh.. No…
A post topic is born.
FINANCIAL PLANNING DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
- Tax Return
- Estate Documents (Will, Trusts, Power of Attorney)
- Life Insurance Policies
- Company Benefit or health coverage information
- Liability Insurance (Homeowners, auto and other)
- Retirement Plan Documents and statements (401k, SEP, IRA …)
- Pension Plan Documents
- Social Security Benefit Statement
- Option, RSU or Other specific company benefit
- Investment Documents
- College Savings Plans
While not exhaustive, this is a terrific start to the most handy and needed Financial Planning Documents!
Have a Great, more Financial Planning Organized, Day!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP
Founder of J.K. Financial, Inc.
A Dallas Texas based fee only
Financial Planning Total Wealth
To view the full article, please visit: https://street-cents.com/2018/08/13/financial-planning-document-checklist-2/